Ascension Catholic School is committed to maintaining a Catholic community of companions on the journey toward academic excellence, global service, and life-long learning. We live this out by showing respect to all people, being responsible for our actions, by showing reverence and by making right choices.
- Each student is a unique child of God
- A healthy learning environment is everyone’s responsibility
- Catholic education is an integral part of the Church’s mission to proclaim the gospel message of Jesus, to build faith communities, to celebrate through worship and to serve others without distinction
- Students learn in a variety of ways
- Each student is recognized and valued as a unique child of God in his/her social, emotional, and academic needs.